Monday, September 16, 2013

#2 - Another wallpaper

Hey,
for the two days that passed since my opening post, I've been busy making myself familiar with all the features and tools this impressively easy-to-use blogging software provides. Now that im more or less able to do everything I figured I'd need to make cool blog regarding technical aspects, what's still missing is for me to put it into action by delivering some interesting content. So for next time, you can look forward to something more than this wallpaper you'll have to put up with until I finished arranging all the topics I thought of to fit into my shedule.  ¬‿¬

That being said, here's the afore-mentioned wallpaper:


Even though its theme is popular to a degree where I almost feel stupid pointing that out to you, it is from Clannad, an anime/visual novel made by key. If that doesn't ring a bell to you, you really should watch/read it, it's certainly worth every damn second.

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful!

    Best wishes with your blog. I'll mention it to my friends.

    ReplyDelete